- LASIK Management - Drs. Cooperman, Fineberg, and Meghdadi are experienced in this exciting field, and have had outstanding success with their patients. By teaming with the finest surgeons at the most reputable surgery centers, the best possible outcomes are ensured. Dr. Meghdadi had LASIK herself, and is thrilled!
- Thorough vision and eye health examinations
- Contact lenses fittings of all types, utilizing the latest technological advances: astigmatism, bifocal, disposable, and color tinted
- Computer vision evaluation
- Children's and senior's examinations
- Eye disease evaluation and treatment
- High resolution digital retina photography
- Vision therapy
- Top quality eyewear -the highest quality frames and lenses are utilized, with designer lines such as Calvin Klein, Gucci, Christian Dior, Guess, and more
Facilities and Equipment
Our office is spacious, comfortable, and modern, enabling a positive experience for our patients. We utilize state of the art clinical equipment, and apply current clinical knowledge and procedures.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Blue Cross Vision, Blue Shield Vision, Medical Eye Services (MESC) For Medical Eye Treatment - most medical PPO insurances are accepted. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.